Elder Zachary Brandon Brown
England Leeds Mission
Lister House, Lister Hill
Horsforth
Leeds
England LS18 5AZ

Monday, December 16, 2013

Baptisms and Pictures

Hello mom and dad!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!  (Sorry that I couldn't do it on the exact day)
First of all, I've been enjoying the daily gift from your package.  It's fun to see what each day brings, and the scriptures to go along are very clever :) .  I also received one from Grandma and Grandpa Brown, so please thank them for that for me.  I haven't opened it (I figure it's most likely something I should save until Christmas day), but thank them for their generosity.  Also thank the Udys for me, they sent a Christmas card as well, and I really appreciated it.  I still don't know what's going on with Christmas communications, it's a new mission president than last year, and he hasn't given any word on how it will be yet.  Grammy wanted to know how to send me fish and chips, and the best way would just to put money in my card's account.  It's the least risky and the most convenient.

For P-day last week we went to a place called Peak District, and it was a lot of fun.  I'll send some pictures next week, I don't really have time this go-around. 

This week was a fantastic one, as my pictures should show.  J and P got baptized!!!  Woohoo!  I'm so happy about this.  They are really great guys, and they've done a lot of amazing things already.  I know they will continue to strengthen in their faith.  I actually had the privilege of baptizing P, because he chose me to do it :) .  That made me really happy.  I also assisted in the baptism of J (he's a bigger fellow, so Elder Juran needed some help getting him out of the water) .  It was a great day, to say the least.  Then both of them bore some wonderful testimonies in sacrament meeting after their confirmation.  I loved that sacrament meeting.
I had a lot more of miracles this week, but I wrote them all in a letter I sent on Sunday, knowing that I wouldn't have a ton of time today.  Sorry about that, I just had a lot to do today.  Out of time, love you lots!  Bye!



my completed Book of Mormon project


No comments:

Post a Comment