Elder Zachary Brandon Brown
England Leeds Mission
Lister House, Lister Hill
Horsforth
Leeds
England LS18 5AZ

Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Sweet Note From a Sister in Sheffield

Hi Sister Brown. I'm Sister Nettleship of Sheffield 4th Branch. I just wanted you to know what an amazing young man your son is. Ever since the moment he arrived in our branch he has played a vital part. We love him very much and are so grateful that he is able to spend his mission with us. He is such a credit to you. Thank you for sharing him.  He is a remarkable young man. He is mature for his years, with a kind spirit that everyone responds to. His manners are excellent. He is constantly thanking me for the smallest of things. Nothing is too much for him. We rely heavily on all our missionaries for communication. I stand in awe of them all as I find Slovak to be a very difficult language. My husband is really doing well with it, but I can just about manage 'Deti - tiche', which means, 'children - quiet!' (I'm Primary President'.) Missions are hard on Mums. If you ever need me to help you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask. 

~Notes like this mean everything to me.  I know Heavenly Father is aware of me because he has awesome people serving in Sheffield, sending me kind notes about my boy.  It makes my heart happy.  It is my testimony that Heavenly Father does know and love us.  He counts on us to be His hands here on this earth, to take care and love each other.  I know that a simple kindness can change the night to day.  I am very, very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment