Elder Zachary Brandon Brown
England Leeds Mission
Lister House, Lister Hill
Horsforth
Leeds
England LS18 5AZ

Monday, July 20, 2015

Bits of the LAST Email

Yep the last Sunday at church went super well, and I was really happy to see some people make it that haven't been before (R and P, the non-Roma Slovaks I told you about a while back, they're the ones in the picture).  They enjoyed it, too, which made me happy.  

My plans this week: say goodbye to some more people, teach as many lessons as possible in doing so, and ideally find somebody new.  Wednsday I leave to Leeds after district meeting, and I have no idea what I'll be doing the whole day there.  I start flying Thursday.  I've got some good company the whole flight in E. Hillock, so I should be in high spirits when I see you.

I'm glad Sis. Crowley got in touch with you.  She's doing great things for the sisters in Relief Society, and I've enjoyed getting to know her. 

Editorial Note:  Here is part of the message from Sis. Crowley that Zach is referring to.
I get to work with Elder Brown. I just wanted to tell you that it's been a privilege to know him. He is an amazing and talented missionary. This must have been a very difficult mission. The language is very difficult to learn and it must be exhausting having to translate from one language to another for 3 hours on a Sunday. I don't know how we will manage without him. He truly deserves a medal! I could go on and on singing his praises. I bet you can't wait to get him back. Thank you for sharing him with us for 2 years. x

This mission is the greatest thing in my life in every possible way. The greatest joy, the greatest trial, the dynamic for the greatest growth, the greatest accomplishment, everything. I do not know how I would've or could've faced life without what I have become here. I stand all amazed. Thank you so much for supporting me throughout all of this. I love you so much and am excited to see you and express my love in person.

Zatiaľ sa majte, a čoskoro uvidím vaše krasné tváre :) .

S mojou nesmiernou láskou,

Starší Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment